Bicycle gang attack car in NYC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get out and Woop that boys ass and take him home to mama.. let him then explain why he got those welts on his backside..

Did you read the article in the OP? Owner of the vehicle and his wife are in their 70's, so do you really think it is a good idea for the guy to get out and confront 25 teens prone to violence?

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With what's been going on across the nation I've actually pondered on this......it would be really hard for me to not bust a cap on or plow through the punks but I know the end result if I did would be me getting sued and or going to jail.

About the only thing you can do is just grit your teeth and sit in your vehicle (for your own physical safety do not exit the vehicle and confront them) and let them trash it and hope you have good auto insurance coverage.

Might want to check your insurance first, a lot of policies will not cover damage from riots/terrorists acts

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My defense is to stay out of NYC or any city that is suspicious looking. However should I ever get into a situation such as the driver of the BMW did, I believe I would use discretion and drive slowly away. I'm sure the BMW driver and/or passengers if any, did fear for their life. There is no excuse for animals to act like that, they have institutions for them somewhere.

It's shocking how many cities are being taken over by biker gangs these days.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
hahahaha that made me laugh

When one just doesn't care about collateral damage ... They also have a device for the top of trucks that contains something like 24 or so 6" shotgun barrels mounted in a circle so one press of the trigger and a 360 degree area is covered with one blast. Have four to six of those stacked and regulated at different angles for different ranges ... kind of fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom