Edmond Ok: Cat saves dog from coyote attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We had a little tabby female that never got any taller than about ten inches at the top of her ears. She would run towards any dog coming at her and whoop the crap out of them. Every one ran away yelping. Saw her take on a pit mix that I was a little worried about. She came out unscathed but the dog left blood in the driveway. I don’t know if she was protecting the kids or if it was just her nature.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was building a pond for a gent, he came running up to the Dozer with a bloody as hell Datsun Dog. He had a feral old Tom cat under his house and it stunk, he thought the Datsun Dog would run it out! Damn near killed that Dog! LOL! He had to get a meaner dog and his wife damn near left him over it. It was her dog! I loaned him a dog that got the cat out. It was a little bloody, rough fight for a maybe a minute. In his defense, he did just move to the country and did not know a feral cat would damn near kill a dog.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom