Biden admin orders press blackout at border

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Careful. You may be graded on WHAT you pick for the assignment than how well you do it.
edit; but it's really non of my business. just part of this upside down world now days.
While Swampratt’s sentiments are just a thought exercise, I have that to be highly unlikely. The last few years I’ve found myself back in school, pursuing a degree. I’ve done papers on the US gov’s invasion of privacy, excessive waste of money on social programs, and a short paper on the waste of money in Ukraine. I’ve countered gun control arguments, written a research paper on how the wind and solar industries are not green and a waste of space and money, and a paper on the virtues of nuclear power. I haven’t received less than an A for any of those, and my social program waste, green energy, and nuclear energy papers were written in response to my professor saying the exact opposite in class. I’ve also gotten into two discussions in front of classes about the value of the second amendment and open firearm ownership in the US. No bad marks whatsoever. One of the professors (a proud lifelong democrat) that I had that discussion with ended up walking with me to our vehicles every day after that discussion just to chat.

Although, 2 weeks ago I did get called a pro choice “baby killer” by one of my professors because I am against the government telling people what they can or cannot do and monitoring our day to day life. So maybe I am one of them and I’m just in denial.

Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only news organization besides some youtubers and a handful of republican leaning online news sources has been Fox. I doubt many have the time nor resources to cover it directly, and I highly doubt Fox really cares. It's getting easier and easier to see which of the First 10 Amendments still really exist. I think the last one that will remain is the 5th Amendment, since Politicians (Primarily Democrats) and Public Employees are always using it. This is not my America I grew up in, it is now "Amerika."

Latest posts

Top Bottom