Black Dog 22lr Mags !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eightuhp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suck :censored:! Just a little rant and FYI. Got a full body and thin one both with the bolt catch. 1 made it about 50 rds and the other made it almost 200 rds. Both blew the top back side of the Mag out. So i showed the boys at MAS and they swapped them out for some without the bolt catch. 200 rds later the full body is splitting at the screws. So they got me some CMMG mags! Problems solved! These things are well built, prob put 2k through one this past weekend and it shows no sign of any wear!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not trying to dispute what you're saying, but I've got easily 1000rds in my 4 Black Dogs with no issues, and the internet is full of stories of folks who love them - so I hope this is an isolated incident and not a sign of some QC issues.

Eightuhp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well EZ i think it might be their new mags. I know a few people that have some older mags that are fine? Maybe i did get some bad ones?? Check out some of the cmmg mags next time you get a chance!

Latest posts

Top Bottom