Black man explains it the best I’ve seen yet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Video from 2017 that is quite relevant for today’s times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know, I can't follow him. I watched 9 minutes of him repeating himself over and over saying things he could have said in 30 seconds. I finally gave up.

huntemup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know, I can't follow him. I watched 9 minutes of him repeating himself over and over saying things he could have said in 30 seconds. I finally gave up.

Completely understand but I recognize his energy all too well bc I’ve been there. He’s still thick in the hood, with his head on a swivel-think of him as a gazelle at the watering hole-worried about the crocs in the water as well as the lions/leopards/cheetahs on land. So his train of thought gets lost many times per minute as he is constantly staying situationally aware while also trying to dispense with a head full of information he desperately wants to give out.

Definitely could’ve been said in about 3-5 minutes max but for his intended audience, it would’ve made a mark had it made its way to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom