Black Ops: Which platform will you be using?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which platform will you be playing COD:Black Ops?

• Total voters

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For multiplayer, I go with 360. Most of my friends have one so it adds to the fun. For singleplayer/visually stunning games, I go with my PS3. For parties, I break out the Wii.

Reaction score
Hands down, the gaming experience is better on the PC. The graphics are better, the map packs are free (unlike XBOX/PS3), and you don't have anywhere near the issues as you do on XBox Live or PSN.

Furthermore, the precision in which you can control your player is much better than you'll find on any of the consoles.

I've said many times that it would be cool if gamers could compete across the platform such as XBox vs PC vs PSN but it would grow old for the console gamers because they would be slaughtered when going up against PC gamers.

Thank you, killshot; that's what I needed to know. :)

tb556

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, if you are looking for playing a lengthy campaign mode, not happening in these games. The multiplayer is the big selling point.

That seems to be the trend, and it's why I won't pay full price for very many games anymore. If replayability is high, it's worth it. That is almost impossible to predict though...even after reading reviews.

Spec Ops in MW2 and Deniable Ops in the newest Splinter Cell added a lot of single-player value, so I hope studios continue to do things like that.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got it for PC... don't really care for it though.. graphics are too cartoonish on MP, I mean, with all the new hardware out... it still looks like counter strike..

Latest posts

Top Bottom