Black Ops: Which platform will you be using?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which platform will you be playing COD:Black Ops?

• Total voters

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is stopping on her way home from work, it will be a first for me to get a game late at night.

I have 8 vacation days to burn up b 4 the end of the year.LOL I took tomorrow off, so I could sleep in and work on my house tomorrow! OH and stay upuntil 3-4 playing! NERD

I shouldn't have used my vacation days up until after it came out. I regret that.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Xbox 360 here, about to head out to the midnight release party. If your on xbox live add me and we can kill some noobs together. My gamertag is Don of PC

Hoorayebay

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
360 for me. I can not stand the little girly controllers the PS3 uses. I've got man mittens and I end up throwing grenades unintentionally.

septic_shock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never pre-ordered a game before now. I'll be in line at gamestop tonight at midnight.

I've taken tomorrow off, but I just found out I've got to stop in around 10:00am for a yearly employee evaluation.

J3ST3R-M4A3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is the option for none? I am done with games from Activision and they won't see a penny from me anytime soon.

The Infinity Ward fiasco is my reasoning behind this, plus the CoD series just sucks anyway.

halfrack

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
PS3 here. Pre ordered through amazon and should be here tomorrow afternoon. Did the midnight release thing last year, this year....not so much.

No matter what the game is like, we will find a reason to hate it. Just like all the others.

im deathmachine44 on psn

lump

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PC Baby! you can't beat PC for first person shooters! mouse and Keyboard PWNS!
+1
I took the morning off so I could stay up late and told my boss depending on how good the game is will determine if I come in at all.

I'd still say MW was the best MP game I've ever played, W@W was okay - Zombie mode was FANTASTIC. MW2 was a huge let down, they totally ignored the players.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took a week of leave, figured I'd do some house hunting, go to the range a time or two, and have 9 uninterrupted days of the new CoD :D And the wife is okay with this too(sorta, have to take her shooting as a bribe)

Latest posts

Top Bottom