Blackwell Gun Dealer That Was Busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STWshooter87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the media thought this was happening in the UK and meant "16,000 pounds of ammo" when they meant "16,000 dollars of ammo"! The media does get confused like this at times. I read a news story once about the rescue of a cow that had gotten stuck in a mud pit and the ensuing rescue. The media wrote "...and the other cows looked on with fear and hope!" LOL

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its sad that he was into the drugs and had one that was stolen or maybe a cop plant whos to know. He messed up and thats 4 to 500 guns that probly won't make it to the hands of legal gun owners. Ohh well!

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet they will be sold in property auctions like they are here.
The last sheriffs auction I went to had some nice guns, I just didn't have any money to spend.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never got an answer to this the last time it was discussed but, lets try again.....

What if, you had already purchased one of these guns, already had it paid for, and was waiting on the ATF to process your tax stamp? Do you have any chance of getting your gun, or are you just hosed and out of a ton of cash?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ain't guns usually sold overpriced at auctions?

Umm...they are auctions and like umm... at auctions the guns like...sell for whatever people bid them up to I think...

I saw at least one AR in there with a CAN on it. Had lots of AR's. I really hope they get auctioned and somehow the time and location of said auction is made public information via this forum :)

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they are to be auctioned, how would that work with the tax stamp process? Would we even be able to bid, or would they have to be purchased by another dealer?
If they are auctioned, I may just have to raid the piggy bank.

Latest posts

Top Bottom