Blackwell Gun Dealer That Was Busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My guess is that you guys may not have a ton of real-world street-experience with druggies. But that's ok.... everyone is entitled to their opinion, informed and educated or not. You let your kids ride on the bus with a known smack-head, I'll pass. ;)

you are right I'd rather let them ride on a bus with a closet junkie

you are completely wrong..I wasn't always a nice guy and I've come a long way...but thanks for the "compliment"...curious how much true real world experience you have with these druggies...

as much you would like to think otherwise my opinion is educated and informed. Maybe you should do a little research on the subjects.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been my experience with "well know smack heads" that they aren't too tremendously motivated to work at all. Unless you call a being a thief or prostitute a job. Then, well, you are correct. Unless caught, these jobs generally pay better than being a bus driver.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My guess is that you guys may not have a ton of real-world street-experience with druggies. But that's ok.... everyone is entitled to their opinion, informed and educated or not. You let your kids ride on the bus with a known smack-head, I'll pass. ;)

Your guess is way off.

Uninformed and uneducated? I don't feel like breaking down the WOD for the 9,000th time on OSA for people who don't care to open their minds. Your the one using hyperbole and anecdotal jive as an argument, but feel free to think of it as educated and informed. Objectivity is scary.

It doesn't even have to be broken down by the numbers. It's about what's right and wrong. It's really that simple.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So nobody does cocaine or heroin currently? You think buses are full of drivers that would go "Hey, I think I'll start mainlining smack today since it's no longer illegal. Hey kid, hold this tourniquet."

I had a middle school teacher that was an alcoholic. Your move, Cochise. (He was a great teacher, too.)

Yes.

absolutely...people do them now. Very limited numbers of people would start using just because it is legal. But if it were legal, regulated and taxed it would do wonders. I won't get into the arguments of benefits and proven studies as that would take this way off course and I doubt you would care. But legalize them or at least decriminalize them. There are things that are illegal that I do believe should not be.

I do find it amazing people are pro gun and pro 2a and rights for what they like...but something controversial they are quick to deny people their right to do whatever they please behind closed doors with or to their body.

So guns are good even though they are used in crime and are destructive in nature, and drugs are bad because they are illegal, and tend to be destructive in nature? Yet alcohol and tobacco are good even though they are destructive and in nature, but are legal?

:werd:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The question that I have is - Are you okay with a person who uses drugs with no criminal history owning guns?

OK with it? Not really, depending on the drug and the usage.

For a blanket law against it? No. Think it is enforceable or effective? No.

How many "legal" gun owners drink alcohol? How many are addicted to alcohol? How many "legal" gun owners take prescribed psychotropic drugs daily? Opiates? Stimulants? Sleeping pills? I know we have a lot of booze threads on OSA, and also a lot of pill talk. I know we have alcoholics on OSA. It's all stigma and decades of government brainwashing. A drug is a drug is a drug.

They laid the spiel on us hard in about 5th grade. I could tell something wasn't right, and started reading. Your government does not care about your health and safety. The sooner people figure that out the better we will be. Start reading, and tell me why marijuana was outlawed. Then cocaine. Then alcohol, etc. Oh, and tell me why alcohol prohibition was repealed. Oh, and then tell me why the drug war was ramped up in the early 70's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom