Blackwell Gun Dealer That Was Busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if we legalized all drugs, then you could do whatever you wanted on your own time, right? So....

You'd have no problem with a "recreational" heroin addict driving your kids' school bus? Or teaching them in the classroom?

Or a cocaine addict working as your bank teller or investment banker?

And of course, if you legalize all drugs, then I'm assuming you're talking about removing restrictions on prescription drugs, right? So... things like OxyContin and Xanax could be purchased by anyone at the corner QuickieMart? You don't think that's going to kill a lot of people? Is that ok with you?

I'm just saying....

With all due respect we don't know if teachers are using drugs or not since there has been a concentrated effort, (unions, ACLU) for some years now to keep them from being tested. Do that many of them have something to hide or are they just "more equal"? When schools want to drug test kids but not teachers some contend kids learn an early lesson about the hypocrisy of authority and loose respect for it.

http://www.google.com/search?q=teac...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all due respect we don't know if teachers are using drugs or not since there has been a concentrated effort, (unions, ACLU) for some years now to keep them from being tested. Do that many of them have something to hide or are they just "more equal"? When schools want to drug test kids but not teachers some contend kids learn an early lesson about the hypocrisy of authority and loose respect for it.

I did a poor job getting to my point, but this is what I was gettting at with my gun ownership question.

You run a background check and it comes up clean, how do you know that tomorrow the person won't use the gun to rob a store for drugs or drug money???

If a teacher isn't stumbling around with glazed eyes. how do you know what they did last night, weekend, or last summer vacation???

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We shouldn't care. Criminal actions should be illegal, not substances.

People are all for freedom and liberty until it makes them uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many "legal" gun owners take prescribed psychotropic drugs daily? Opiates? Stimulants? Sleeping pills? A drug is a drug is a drug.

And how many people drive under the influence of those drugs on a regular if not daily basis? But that's ok because they're "good (legal) drugs" and many taking them have jobs to go to, it's not like they're unemployed or poor dopers.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did a poor job getting to my point, but this is what I was gettting at with my gun ownership question.

You run a background check and it comes up clean, how do you know that tomorrow the person won't use the gun to rob a store for drugs or drug money???

If a teacher isn't stumbling around with glazed eyes. how do you know what they did last night, weekend, or last summer vacation???

There are only two possible solutions, constant random drug testing for everyone regardless of position or power, or we mind our own business until someone screws up and then deal with their actions.

“I know no method to secure the repeal of bad or obnoxious laws so effective as their stringent execution.”
~Ulysses S Grant

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i don't think all drugs legalized would be good.smoking and drinking is legal now and it kills thousands a year.i believe everybody has the right to do what they want but there are good people who would become drug addicts and die.i don't believe suicide should be legal.

What should be the punishment?:scratch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom