Blake Griffin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nos8ed

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what a piece of &*(^&*^(&*^(*& it was on purpose he didnt even look in the cup before he threw it down. Then some of you worship him it seems. Sad what our priorities are sometimes Hollywood stars, Pro sports players, bling, when things should be more in tune with our state, our country, etc.

You mad bro'?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, had he been an OSU player you would not have said ****. You are one of the worst OSU homers I have ever seen. Makes me laugh.

Speaking of homers. I know of at least one Thunder season ticket holder that actively cheers for Griffin when they play the Thunder due to his OU homerism. Now I like how Tony Allen plays but I want him to lose every game that he plays against the Thunder.

WOW Blake is a class act, he's is a true role model for any kid, too bad you didn't show what that idiot fan was doing to Blake before he did that,
he is living next to Hollywood so it's only natural he can act.
funny how the most fouled guy in the NBA, is picking on all those defenseless players.
Oh and I seem to notice a lot of famous fans attending the clippers games

I'm certain that no other NBA players receive trash talk from the opposing fans. It's part of being a professional athlete. Deal with it.

All this being said, it was damn funny.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of homers. I know of at least one Thunder season ticket holder that actively cheers for Griffin when they play the Thunder due to his OU homerism. Now I like how Tony Allen plays but I want him to lose every game that he plays against the Thunder.

I'm certain that no other NBA players receive trash talk from the opposing fans. It's part of being a professional athlete. Deal with it.

All this being said, it was damn funny.

It's possible to cheer for a player but want his team to lose. I went to the Heat v Thunder last year and I admit, I was cheering for LeBron to do well. He was in the middle of that ridiculous scoring streak. But there was no way I wanted the Heat to win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom