Blue Label dealer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a Glock blue label dealer around OKC? I traded into a gen 5 glock 19 a while back and traded back out of it. I'm kinda getting the itch for another one.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock's website lists Big Boys, H&H and Kings Pawn on 4255 East Reno Ave. I know nothing about Kings though.

Kings has been good to deal with in my experience. I haven’t been in there in a couple of years. I didn’t know they were a blue label dealer. They are about a 1/4 mile east of Sunnylane. Both Big Boys and H&H should have more Blue Label inventory, but you never know. BDC in Shawnee has had a pretty good selection of BLs also.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Pokinfun is correct. If you order from GT do a follow up call. I ordered a Glock 2 weeks ago to go to SSP south, I kept checking with Jennifer to see if it was there and it hadn't shown up. Called GT on Tuesday and they told me they were still waiting for my CREDs, I told them they had them since they were emailed the same day I ordered. We worked through the problem so I am hoping its waiting for me Saturday.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pokinfun is correct. If you order from GT do a follow up call. I ordered a Glock 2 weeks ago to go to SSP south, I kept checking with Jennifer to see if it was there and it hadn't shown up. Called GT on Tuesday and they told me they were still waiting for my CREDs, I told them they had them since they were emailed the same day I ordered. We worked through the problem so I am hoping its waiting for me Saturday.
I had the same issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom