Blue Lives Matter day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
January 15th is national law enforcement appreciation day. Or blue lives matter day.

Thank you to all the law enforcement people who, under paid and appreciated, have to deal with the scum of society on a daily basis and risk their lives to make sure that our society functions.

Many folks have the day off and I was wondering..,y’all got any plans ??

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But it is not the 15th yet.

And google does not know what you are talking about. It is MLK day.

It is also Blue Day. The third Monday of the year which is the term coined for the most depressing day of the year.

I can’t find any source that recognizes it as Blue Lives Matter Day or LEO appreciation day.

Last edited:

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
January 15th is national law enforcement appreciation day. Or blue lives matter day.

Thank you to all the law enforcement people who, under paid and appreciated, have to deal with the scum of society on a daily basis and risk their lives to make sure that our society functions.

You literally say that January 15 is national law enforcement appreciation day. Why the hell would you muck up either day by trying to claim the holiday as some other holiday just because that is the one you don’t have to go to work. I bet LEO don’t get the 9th or the 15th off to celebrate. So why the hell are trying to turn it into something it is not?

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You literally say that January 15 is national law enforcement appreciation day. Why the hell would you muck up either day by trying to claim the holiday as some other holiday just because that is the one you don’t have to go to work. I bet LEO don’t get the 9th or the 15th off to celebrate. So why the hell are trying to turn it into something it is not?
LEO needs to work regardless of holidays

9th is LEO appreciation day so I thought I’d take the opportunity to thank LEO and then we get the 15th off

But who cares? Why does it matter when I choose to observe a holiday? It’s not that big of a deal my guy

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

This is one of the dumbest threads in a while. And that’s saying something for this forum😀

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean, why not co-opt MLK day to try to give it to LEO's. I'm sure that in the era of recent racial tension between groups like BLM and LEO's that wouldn't be read as provocation or anything.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Idk why everything has to be racial these days
Everything has been racial for quite a while. Few hundred years in fact. Heck, a good chunk of this board was alive when Jim Crow was in effect --- same with school integration. There are still ongoing struggles.

To be fair, the US isn't unique in that either. That's just the world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom