Blue Lives Matter day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everything has been racial for quite a while. Few hundred years in fact. Heck, a good chunk of this board was alive when Jim Crow was in effect --- same with school integration. There are still ongoing struggles.

To be fair, the US isn't unique in that either. That's just the world.

We’ve had a black president and vice president …if you ain’t succeeding in this country it ain’t cuz ur black

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We’ve had a black president and vice president …if you ain’t succeeding in this country it ain’t cuz ur black
Oh silly me....I didn't realize that was only possible when every other problem was solved and erased from this plane of reality. If I had only known THAT was going to be the measure to look for.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't get LEO appreciation day off, but I did observe it by wishing well to my brothers and sisters in blue.

It's one of those silly holidays that come and go unnoticed to most, just like national hot dog day (July 17) or talk like a pirate day (September19) but I'll observe those too.

I will get MLK day off at my place of employment because it's a federal holiday. But someone else will have to cover my shift for me while I am 10-7.

For all of my fellow flatfoots.

boston-police-department.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom