BoA not allowing customers to make firearms/ammo purchases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It's a hoax. BOA can't do that. Besides the obvious effect of people cancelling their BOA credit cards and all the lost revenue they'd be sued like crazy and it might even be illegal for them to block payment on credit cards to a class of vendors unless it is mandated by law which this isn't.

After watching the video all the way thru I read some of the comments. Most call BS. Here's one that caught my eye:

After posting this on my FB page, I decided to verify it for myself. I called BOA and the rep told me that I was the 3rd caller she had received since starting work this morning and that it isn't true. She was confused about why she was receiving calls so I told her about this video. She repeated that BOA is in no way prohibiting sales of guns and ammo from going through. It would be illegal for them to do so. Shame that people want to spread this kind of dis-info, when we are already on edge.

BOA sucks in my experience and I am not alone. One suspects a BOA hater put the video together just to poke the bear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom