Boat name

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Money Pit
That they are, but I love my boats and fishing from them. Even used for romantic evenings drifting out on the lake after dark with the wife, friend and his wife, having wine with candle's. Yeah, kind of soapy, but the ladies were totally surprised when we did that.
I've owned a boat since I was 20 year old until now at 71.
I'll never be without one.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
After working in the construction industry, this is my favorite.

Change Order

and

Original Contract

1684659422190.png

1684659511225.png

greytdanehouse

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago, I was sitting in my home office and heard my wife talking on the phone and she's just making all these disgusted noises and tear-assing around the house so I knew she was talking to her mother. She hangs up after a couple of minutes and comes in and says "My daddy is in big fat trouble." Then storms out. She comes back in after a couple more minutes and explains that he's bought a second boat (the in-laws lived in Florida) using retirement funds without talking to her mom about it first. I commiserate.

Then I sneak a call to my Father-in-Law and let him know that the name for his new boat should be "Big Fat Trouble" Oh how we laughed.

The women involved were a little less amused.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always wanted something along the the lines of a 50 foot Hatteras, and the name would be be "ain't never going back nowhere."

My buddy had a gunshop in Houston. I was working the counter and a guy comes in. Asks about some "specialty" work. Tells he HAD a 45' Hatteras. He and Wife were headed to some island. Pirates boarded the boat, threw them overboard and left. A cruise ship picked them up, 36 hours later. He bought a 54' Hatteras. He had acquired a Browning .50 cal and wanted a quick mount pedestal built for it and the gun gone through.

About 6 months later, he came in and told us, "the gun and mount work flawlessly. Pirate problem was eliminated."

Latest posts

Top Bottom