Bobcat vs Car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This morning I was driving back from Moore on US 77 in Norman, just north of Westheimer Airport. I was just driving along when I saw a blur off the right side of my peripheral vision. As I looked to see what it was, I saw something streak out into the road and hit the tires of the car in front of me. My first thought was that it was a rabbit, but then I saw what appeared to be remanants of a rubber tire in the road. As I turned slightly left to avoid it, I saw that it was in fact a bobcat. After it hit the car, it turned over on its back with its feet straight up in the air (making it look from a distance like half a car tire) and started to shake violently, then laid down and stopped moving.

It was an incredible thing to see.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should went back and picked it up and mounted it if it wasn't tore up to badly. My brother hit one a couple years ago and it didn't have a scratch on it, no blood at all. Was going to get it mounted but the guys freezer went out or some ******** story like that. We both think he mounted it and sold it. It was one of the bigger cats I've seen around there.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are gonna spend all that money to rehab the critter and return it to the wild, so some hunter can call it in and kill it or it can get hit by a car again. For the life of me I don't understand people, bobcats aren't protected they are abundant. They could give me the cat and the money they are gonna spend on its rehab and he would have a nice place to live (on the wall by the deer I am "rehabing") and I could probably still have enough left to "rehab" another couple of trophies...er I mean precious little animals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom