Bombs on TV

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seen many bombs on TV showing C4 with blasting caps stuck in it. Everyone is running around trying to figure out what wire to cut. Why don't they just pull the blasting caps and remove the C4? Guess that's too easy and no drama or am I missing something?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Seen many bombs on TV showing C4 with blasting caps stuck in it. Everyone is running around trying to figure out what wire to cut. Why don't they just pull the blasting caps and remove the C4? Guess that's too easy and no drama or am I missing something?
Most folks would have zero clue what a blasting cap is and that same group was waiting for things to go boom so they could continue the facebook update!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always cut the red wire.
It’s kind of the Hollywood standard in bomb scenarios. 1 second to detonation and the actor cuts the red wire with the red display flashing.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same reason Hollywood guns have bottomless magazines. How much drama do you need?

"You see my mule don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it..."
But, you don't have to look that one up, I was legit kinda....... until you watch it in slo mo and about 2-3 would have missed. 5 shots for 4 bad guys, one peacemaker bullet lett.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or the defectives that carried the entire show lead the SWAT team in raids without tacticool gear like the guys behind them.

Or when the defectives are effin with the bomb and the bomb squad is behind them snickering and betting which one turns into a pink mist.

Or when the defectives always shoot the guy or arrest the guy and then you hear the sirens in the background.

Latest posts

Top Bottom