Boston Bombing. Theories?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i know, but they are there and they more than likely know what is about to go down.

I think they are there as bodyguards to some unnamed person(s). Remember the Boston marathon is an international event. Undoubtedly drawing participants from all over the world. Don't read too much into these two guys or it will throw you off. They stick out like sore thumbs and aren't even being discreet about it.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These are NOT the bombers.

I have to agree here. Security for someone/thing and clearly identifiable as such with the pass on lanyard around the neck. I’m guessing the item(s) in the packs are some form of whoop-arse. Probably guys protecting a VIP etc.

Those two wanted to be identifiable for a reason otherwise they would be in civvies.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...Spotters-on-Roofs/BrirjAzFPUKKN8z6eSDJEA.cspx

"They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it's just a training exercise," Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.

Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He's been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom