Boston Bombing. Theories?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No new Theories ??? I'm dissapointed....

Sorry, I live in Alaska and was up until 3:00 a.m. Alaska time watching live coverage. Just woke up and gotta get coffee before I work on new theories. It's just amazing to me that a 19 year old kid can elude hundreds of cops and Gmen for so long.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I live in Alaska and was up until 3:00 a.m. Alaska time watching live coverage. Just woke up and gotta get coffee before I work on new theories. It's just amazing to me that a 19 year old kid can elude hundreds of cops and Gmen for so long.

He needs to evade long enough for them to sneak into his home and plant the NRA literature.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And that 18 story high damage was on a corner; how did it fall straight down? Not much tilt that I saw.

curious what your thoughts are on the sag here? it didn't fall straight down, the south face began to go down before the rest and the east face took a nice jog out from the core.
1.bp.blogspot.com__k_X6e30jnXY_SK69s28BWSI_AAAAAAAABe0__ml7qSSnuVo_s320_streamers.jpg

There are people claiming the tilting proves it was a demolition job. lol

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesn't pretty much every building that ever falls down for any reason fall into it's own footprint?
It would take a helluvalot of horizontal force to move the mass of a tall building any appreciable distance whatsoever.
Last time I checked, Godzilla wasn't taking swipes at WTC #7 ... :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom