Boston Bombing. Theories?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Self-radicalized Islamic terrorist. Learned everything he needed to know off the internet. The target does not fit well for a right-wing, anti-govt terrorist but does for an Islamic one - it was the 65th birthday of Israel.

Negative. Israel became a state/nation on May 14th, 1948.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need controls on how much smokeless and black powder people can buy, to curtail the production of home-loaded ammo to go with restrictions on commercial ammo. How can we go about making that acceptable to the general public?

The first thing I was thinking was this was low tech with all the smoke from the blast. These were low tech devises that had they used high explosives could have made things so much worse. I haven't kept up with the media because everything they are throwing out the first few days will be guessing and chasing ghost. Who ever did this was more likely home grown, I only say that because the items used does not fit for foriegn terrorist. They could have built something with not much more work that would have caused multiple times the devastion. I am betting 2-3 person team because of the multiple devises. The media has been talking about how this had to be so well planned out. I heard one devise was placed in a trash can which would mitagate alot of the blast or force it upwards. It is a cowards way of making a statement. The finish line would be a logical place because of the coverage and the dense groups gathered. They will be caught because of the coverage there too.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Planned and executed by enemies of the United States knowing that the cowards we have elected will attempt to ban inanimate objects instead of punishing the perpetrators. It doesnt matter a wit who did this or why because the p#*¤ies in charge will only be interested in using it to further their plans to control us.

Listening to the news and politicians it is apparent they have forgotten we are at war, and there are no rules. I expect much more to come, especially with the tsa more concerned with fondling children, the feds "fast tracking" saudi nationals through our customs checkpoints, AG that doesnt understand the difference between gun trafficking and me selling a pistol to my neighbor, etc. ad nauseum...

Keep calm, and do not abide.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Planned and executed by enemies of the United States knowing that the cowards we have elected will attempt to ban inanimate objects instead of punishing the perpetrators. It doesnt matter a wit who did this or why because the p#*¤ies in charge will only be interested in using it to further their plans to control us.

Listening to the news and politicians it is apparent they have forgotten we are at war, and there are no rules. I expect much more to come, especially with the tsa more concerned with fondling children, the feds "fast tracking" saudi nationals through our customs checkpoints, AG that doesnt understand the difference between gun trafficking and me selling a pistol to my neighbor, etc. ad nauseum...

Keep calm, and do not abide.

Yea, it's sad how out of touch with reality politicians & the media are, it's like they live in their own bubble. I fully expect the components to consist of gun-powder in their official reports weather it's true or not. They stand to gain too much momentum to let that opportunity pass them by. Then goes the restrictions on reload materials if not ammo sales all together since someone could disassemble bullets if they so decided to. It really bothers me when they talk like we are untouchable as well, they just got proven wrong.

I still think with the minimal size of charges it was a test run for a bigger one later. If they could pull this one off & get away it'll prove we have holes they can exploit.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Negative. Israel became a state/nation on May 14th, 1948.

They celebrate the birthday of Israel on the 15th and 16th of April:
For many nations, a 65th birthday may not generate much excitement. But if the country happens to be Israel, which celebrates its birthday this year on April 15-16, it's another story.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-harris/happy-65th-birthday-israe_b_3016071.html

Israel declared independence on May 14, 1948. Israel marks the day according to the lunar Hebrew calendar. This year the Hebrew date comes out April 15-16 on the calendar used in the West.
http://www.startribune.com/world/202923921.html

If it was a group that did this, they would have taken claim for it. That's why it points to an individual.

Last edited:

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lone nut case who, when caught, will be quickly labeled as a right wing extremist because he once visited the NRA website. News will later trickle out that he is a registered democrat who supported Obama and was just angry that Obama wasn't going far enough or fast enough to the left, but that news won't be reported widely by the MSM.

Just a guess based on nearly every other lone nut job killer.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Planned and executed by enemies of the United States knowing that the cowards we have elected will attempt to ban inanimate objects instead of punishing the perpetrators.

From CNN: http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/05/opinion/bergen-al-qaeda-whos-left
"Under President Barack Obama, CIA drone strikes have killed 15 of the most important players in al Qaeda, according to a count maintained by the New America Foundation"
Of course, that count includes OBL, of who Bush said; "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." and "I am truly not that concerned about him."

Obama has been relentless in hunting down and killing terrorist. That's just a fact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom