Bow Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone know who to take a bow to for work in the Edmond or OKC Area? My daughter has been wanting a bow for Christmas. I picked her up a used bow but need it gone through and the weight and draw length adjusted.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both Heartland and H&H have a lot of archery stuff but I'm not sure if they actually work on them. It would definitely be worth a call.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heartland said they couldn't adjust it. It's a PSE so I thought it'd at least have some adjustment in it being a high end bow. I figured maybe I needed to go to somebody who worked on them instead of just someplace who sold them.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H adjusted my PSE for no charge. I lose a lot of strength and they put at its lowest setting. When they "merged" with Outdoor Outfitters they acquired a lot of bow expertise. They were friendly and helpful.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just my personal opinion, go to H&H during the week and see Steve or Gary during the day. Monday through Friday if you can. They are both old and "snow on the head" if you will, if that tells you anything. Steve and Gary know their stuff and they are there to help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom