Bowling for Columbine....oh brother...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kudos on being a responsible and involved father.

My son's teacher tried to school him on Obama care and when he objected asked "what does your dad possibly know about healthcare?". He pwned her, then told her that even though i shared my thoughts he formed his own opinion and she was "ignorant". I was so proud.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kudos on being a responsible and involved father.

My son's teacher tried to school him on Obama care and when he objected asked "what does your dad possibly know about healthcare?". He pwned her, then told her that even though i shared my thoughts he formed his own opinion and she was "ignorant". I was so proud.

Nice! I told my daughter if she needed to, she should communicate her position in a calm, polite, respectful manner, but never cow to a verbal bully. So far, she's held her own!

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen business give away firearms. They used to in the past. If my beloved wife would have not squalled like a banshee at my buying a ranch, I'd have a yearly barbecue and give away a couple of guns for my business.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a guy in one of my college classes a few years ago that wore a t-shirt that said "If guns kill people, Spoons made Micheal Moore fat". I really wanted that shirt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom