Bowling for Columbine....oh brother...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glocktogo....that's my concern. I told my daughter to forego a lot of the 2A stuff and focus on Moore's style/sensationalism/contradictions, etc. it was extremely heartening though to hear her comments throughout the movie about what how poorly he linked Lockheed, rich white people, bullets, Kmart, KKK, NRA, Bush, etc....She was underwhelmed. :)

A proud pappa you should be then! :)

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only valid point I saw in the movie was his interview with Marilyn Manson. Moore asked him what he would say to the teens before the shooting, his response was I would say nothing, I would have listened to them ehich is something nobody bothered to do. He hit the nail on the head. Every tragedy liberals look for someone to blame, and consertivitives to some extent. No one is held accountable and very few are willing to take responsibility for their actions.

jmoney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
find a copy of michael moore hates america

they do a good job going after some of the things he did in that documentary

one was getting the bank to have an FFL come in to hand in a firearm because he was filming a documentary on "unique businesses" they never give firearms out at the bank

Latest posts

Top Bottom