Boycott Dicks sporting goods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i personally work at dicks on rockwell. believe me no one in the lodge not even in my store agrees with corporate all of us have AR's the fact is boycoting us will do nothing we are trying to get people to write corporate to lift the sales ban. we are very passionate about our guns at our store and very disappointed about what has happened unfortunately we as a staff cant change it though we need the customers (you guys) to get to corporate.

Or you could apply for a position with a competitor who more closely espouses the beliefs that you do. BTW, welcome to OSA!

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had already boycotted Dick's a few days after it was opened in Moore.

I was looking for a holster, and wanted to see what they had in stock.

I just know the guy cringed when he had to tell yet another customer that they didn't stock handguns or their accessories.

They had made a conscience decision to not stock handguns and their accessories, so I just keep going to Academy.

codyfeuerborn

New to the site!
Reaction score
i have one of said troy rifles i am selling at the moment and yes the price will be jacked up because of good ole American capitalism high demand high price plus the troy is pre-ban and all steel none of the composite crap i hope dicks does get shut down the place is a hell hole to work at feel free to picket your local dicks because the corporate censorship are ridiculous our policies come directly down from corporate yes but anyone over the manager level i.e owner etc are all yankee liberal cooks

Latest posts

Top Bottom