Boycott Dicks sporting goods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madbrad

Marksman
Reaction score
Dick's sporting goods has pulled sporting rifles off the shelves of all 500 plus stores and all firearms in area of Ct shootings, this is as knee jerk reaction, I don't hear of them pulling ski masks off the shelves when a person used one to rob a 7-11 and yes theyh sell ski masks, whats the difference? its political pressure, we should boycott them to show we wont stand for this, I and several of my buddies have desided never to purchase an anything from Dick's sporting goods in the future, join us to show these stores the shooting public will not be used for political reasons by anyone.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it sounds like you guys wont shop academy or CTD as well? CTD pulled every firearm today off their internet page and Academy has pulled their black rifles along with dicks...

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I won't be shopping at Academy anymore which sucks because I liked them.

I haven't bought anything from Dick's since the weekend they opened and I got f-ed on some ammo that was "mis-marked"

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dicks is one of those stores that wasn't probably going to last long here...and they just shortened their lifespan. Academy will likely wake up, but their prices on other sporting goods might keep them going anyway. CTD...what a bunch of crap anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom