Brazilianboy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brazilianboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's alive!
WhAt are you doing with your life?
PM me some pics of some hot naked chicks on the beach with tha big bootay!!
Jk! Or not!!
college + work ;) not shooting anymore ( very difficult here ) doing my scuba, reading allot and traveling around.. Sorry, no naked brazilian pics. But here a nice show with some beautiful brazilian women (somewhat immoral dancing and nice rythm) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcm55lU9knw

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
college + work ;) not shooting anymore ( very difficult here ) doing my scuba, reading allot and traveling around.. Sorry, no naked brazilian pics. But here a nice show with some beautiful brazilian women (somewhat immoral dancing and nice rythm) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcm55lU9knw

If thats what you call "somewhat immoral" then you would have to be the preacher's son lol. The girls were beautiful but way too many men were getting camera time.

Anyway being a brazillian cougar hunter must be way more fulfilling than whats floating around in Norman.

brazilianboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If thats what you call "somewhat immoral" then you would have to be the preacher's son lol. The girls were beautiful but way too many men were getting camera time.

Anyway being a brazillian cougar hunter must be way more fulfilling than whats floating around in Norman.

haha ! man there are some 40 year addicted gym cougars in here, that oh my god... you should plan a trip ;) hehehe

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
College seems to be never ending, if I could somehow manage to be done with it that will be the first trip i take. My entire vacation in Brazil will be like this: beach, gym, beach, beach, gym, club, beach, gym, sleep. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom