Brazilianboy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh, thank you, sir.

You know, he wasn't a bad kid I don't think. Just a little bit full of himself. The funniest thing about the whole encounter is when he rented the gun I asked him if he knew how it functioned (a Glock). He said "of course". I watched him fumble around for a little bit and then went out on the range to see what the problem was. I had to show him how to load it. Apparently he had only shot revolvers up until that time.

Kids ... :rolleyes2

I must say, though, at the time I was REEEEELLLLLY not happy when I found out about the thread he started. It was a hoot how many guys were in it railing on and on about what a ***** I was because I made them follow the range rules. :pms2:

Friggin' whiners ... :pms2:

ETA: His page says he was on in June ... Maybe he's hanging at the beach with the girls that got back ... That is what Brazil is famous for, isn't it?

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ETA: His page says he was on in June ... Maybe he's hanging at the beach with the girls that got back ... That is what Brazil is famous for, isn't it?

Yep, along with Carnival...

carnival-rio-de-janeiro-2009-RioTur.jpg
pencil.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom