Breaking: Active shooter in Texas mall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NBC News reporting the shooter was looking at neo nazi and white supremacist websites .
The face of white supreamacy:
1683500088491.png

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NBC News reporting the shooter was looking at neo nazi and white supremacist websites .
Neo-nazi = conservative/ right wing supporter now a days….I’m pretty sure that’s where Biden and the liberal media are trying to go with all that. Lol I’m just waiting for them to blame Trump some how.

Last edited:

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree partially. In today’s high school you can go to the votech for free and get a start on a career that pays well. I think it’s too easy to blame society for many people to try to make their own way. Some parents don’t instill a work ethic in their children and coddle them too much. Any 16 year kid who wants one can get a job. Sure it requires work instead of excuses and it’s not easy. At what point is a kid expected to leave home and make it on their own? What does it take in your opinion other than hard work and determination? Plenty of young people in todays world doing exactly that and making their own way in the world. Others are making excuses for their own failures and their parents are enabling them just like they have most of their childhood.
Oh I definitely agree that many parents these days enable their childrens' laziness and also fail to instill within them much of a work ethic. My own adult daughter is proud of having never had to tell her child "no", nor ever forcing her to do anything against her will (pick-up after herself, clean anything, work, etc.). I shouldn't say this because she is one of my [now adult] grandkids, but she has turned out to be one of the most self-centered, lazy, and 'entitled' POS's I know.
I can envision her future as having had several husbands (all divorcing her) and eventually ending-up single while working as a cashier (maybe WallyWorld) and living off welfare the rest of her life 🙁

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Oh I definitely agree that many parents these days enable their childrens' laziness and also fail to instill within them much of a work ethic. My own adult daughter is proud of having never had to tell her child "no", nor ever forcing her to do anything against her will (pick-up after herself, clean anything, work, etc.). I shouldn't say this because she is one of my [now adult] grandkids, but she has turned out to be one of the most self-centered, lazy, and 'entitled' POS's I know.
I can envision her future as having had several husbands (all divorcing her) and eventually ending-up single while working as a cashier (maybe WallyWorld) and living off welfare the rest of her life 🙁
Seems to be a growing part of our population. Some work hard and make a way for themselves, some seem content being lazy. The government programs and excuses they see on TikTok don’t help inspire them. Many of these losers that shoot innocent unarmed people hate themselves but are too cowardly to put a bullet thru their own brain. They seek the notoriety and attention they couldn’t get anywhere else.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Law enforcement sources briefed on the investigation told ABC News that preliminary information developed in the probe indicates that the shooter was in the U.S. Army in 2008 and was "removed due to mental health concerns."

There it is…mental health, he also had no criminal record and had worked as an armed security guard (oddly enough).

Latest posts

Top Bottom