Breaking: ATF Changes Their Mind On Pistol Braces AGAIN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1684848568697.jpeg

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I remove my brace, smash it with a sledge hammer and burn it, but I have a couple stocks laying around for my rifle length AR's, so is that now a "constructible" SBR? Am I a felon? Either their too stupid to write a comprehensible rule or their intentionally trying to write it to entrap as many as possible... Wait...maybe it's BOTH!!!

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its for your safety. SBRs are just too dangerous in the hands of americans. We all need to abide by the ATF, they are truly experts and they have college degrees so you know theyre educated. There may even be some veterans in there and every veteran is well versed on the constitution of the United States AND world history. So all of anti ATF extremists are just selfish. (extreme sarcasm)

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a cluster f#*k. I don’t have a brace but I sympathize with those who do.
Same here, but I have noticed some members here trying to dump their complete braced weapons on unsuspecting other members here in the classifieds. I suppose some would say anyone who buys it is stupid, but the fact they are openly trying to sell them is also a risk for themselves if I understand things correctly. I mind my business and have not commented on any that I've seen, and I hope the new rule is reversed. But it seems crazy for people to keep trying to sell them after they were deemed NFA items. Darwin I guess...I just don't want anyone to be a victim of this whole thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom