Bren

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other day I got to see a Bren Ten. Very nice gun. I have seen pic, and read about them, but I did not ever get to see one tell last Sat. I been trying to read up on them a bit and find out what they are going for. So far I seen 3K to 8K. I do not know how true that is.

I am trying to find some info on them if anyone that knows about them,,, that will help. I would like to make a fair offer, but no way I will pay $3000.00

The Ten has been shot some but not a lot (very little). I am thinking it is a Bren Ten compact

Here is a cell phone pic. of it. I will try to get a few more in the next few days.

ai772.photobucket.com_albums_yy6_HK_Dogg_IMAG0216_1_1.jpg

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you need to know?

Ok, The one I am looking at is like the one you posted, but it is not as long. I do think its a Compact.

The gun is used, no box, one mag, and manual.

What would be a far offer to make on this handgun???

The person that has it said they was told they can go from 3K to 8K.

No was I will pay the 3K for it but they said to make a offer.

What do you think??

gmtmaster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, The one I am looking at is like the one you posted, but it is not as long. I do think its a Compact.

The gun is used, no box, one mag, and manual.

What would be a far offer to make on this handgun???

The person that has it said they was told they can go from 3K to 8K.

No was I will pay the 3K for it but they said to make a offer.

What do you think??

It is a Special Forces Light, value unfired with box and manual is 2.8K.

Do you want to shoot it? That particular gun is prone to slide failure, and is for practical purposes a paperweight.

gmtmaster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The slides are cast, and many have voids that will lead to cracks and failure. the SFL has even less material/ mass due to its length.

For what its worth, both of mine are no longer fired. They are collector pieces. ( And no way in hell is the gun you are looking worth 8K)

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thank you all for the info. I do think I am going to pass up this gun. I would not shoot it and I one Colt 10mm I do not shoot any.
I think I may use the money for a gun I will shoot.

Thank you for your time and info.... JB

Latest posts

Top Bottom