British War Cemetery destroyed in Libya

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This happened quite a while ago but I was unaware of it. This is one of the most disgusting things I have EVER seen. Makes me wish the deceased soldiers would rise from the grave and give them the bayonet! How low can people get! :pissed::madbox::mad::angry3:

By the way, PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS AN ISLAM BASHING THREAD.

Last edited by a moderator:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By the way, PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS AN ISLAM BASHING THREAD.

Sure. Islamic militants chanting Allahu Akbar while defacing a Christian cross and destroying gravestones bearing the Star of David....no need to bash Islam.

Can we make it a militant islamic and all-who-support-them-through-action-or-inaction bashing thread?

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure. Islamic militants chanting Allahu Akbar while defacing a Christian cross and destroying gravestones bearing the Star of David....no need to bash Islam.

Can we make it a militant islamic and all-who-support-them-through-action-or-inaction bashing thread?

As long as you arnt judging all by the actions of a few. I do however hope these men burn in hell.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Screw militant islam! They can go take a flying leap at a rolling donut for all I care.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yerp. hatred. And just tp point out, the Nazis did the same n countries they over ran .. Tore down the jewish head stones.

It's a pretty common theme throughout history; the whites did it to the Indians, the Catholics did it to the pagans, the Spanish did it to Mayans, pretty sad deal

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As long as you aren't judging all by the actions of a few. I do however hope these men burn in hell.

I keep hearing "the actions of a few", but the "few" may be millions.

Been, your hearing the BS that the main stream media is putting out for the public, trying to be politically correct. They interview one person that says its a religion of peace.
Read it. Then form your opinion.

Do some research, and check into how muslims have taken over europe, and now are taking over the US with the neaderthal tactics this religion uses to demean women, and take away personal rights of the population in general.

Do you want your girlfriend wear a Burka in public? Do you want to kill her in a "honor killing" if she cheats on you or if its your daughter and she goes out with somebody your father doesn't approve of? BTW, this happened in the US.

I'm sure this will get deleted, but if you see it before it does, PLEASE get away from the PC media, and do some personal research.

Latest posts

Top Bottom