Broken Arrow Cop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope but if he sprayed a dog behind a fence he should be in serious trouble. I got bit 3 times by little sneaky dogs. The big ones are usually cowards and can be bluffed. You're more likely to get dog spray in your face than stop an attacking dog. I found a size 12 foot was a better deterrent the few times I had one close enough to be a threat. 99% of loose dogs are all bark and no bite. The ones you have to watch are when you have to get a signature on something from a customer. Famous last words are "he won't bite".
My last dog bite was from a Doberman. Luckily it was winter time and I had 3 layers on, LOL. One of our Chickasha drivers is being forced to retire from an Alaskan Malamute dog bite, it took part of her finger.

Here's the Warr Acres video.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My last dog bite was from a Doberman. Luckily it was winter time and I had 3 layers on, LOL. One of our Chickasha drivers is being forced to retire from an Alaskan Malamute dog bite, it took part of her finger.

That guy should be terminated. I had a carrier who got attacked by 2 Dobermans and almost died. He never carried again and had several surgeries. I think he owns the house now of the previous owner. I am a big time dog person but if you own one it's your responsibility to keep it restrained. They ALL will bite in certain circumstances. USPS will file a claim against the insurance company or owner if a carrier is injured. I'm sure other companies may as well.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The Mail Man needs relieved of duty too!

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope but if he sprayed a dog behind a fence he should be in serious trouble. I got bit 3 times by little sneaky dogs. The big ones are usually cowards and can be bluffed. You're more likely to get dog spray in your face than stop an attacking dog. I found a size 12 foot was a better deterrent the few times I had one close enough to be a threat. 99% of loose dogs are all bark and no bite. The ones you have to watch are when you have to get a signature on something from a customer. Famous last words are "he won't bite".
Does your dog bite? No. *chomp* But you said... Zat ees not my dog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom