Broken Arrow Cop Protecting Neighborhood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dogs knew their yard and the perimeter.
They knew not to leave the perimeter unless asked to.
I have said many times if my dog gets out and goes in someones yard and gets killed that's too bad for my dog.
Dog knows better.
If my dog bites a child lead disease soon follows.
Old school rules.

But then there is the flip side of the coin.
Many dogs want to escape the owner and find a new life or they were dumped.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry but I side with the officer. If you want to have a dog keep it on your property. My neighbor's harmless 'pet' killed my harmless pet on MY property. His dog was10X the size of mine so it didn't take much but the bottom line is my dog was where it was supposed to be his was not. You never know when an animal's demeanor will change if it feels threatened, etc.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry but I side with the officer. If you want to have a dog keep it on your property. My neighbor's harmless 'pet' killed my harmless pet on MY property. His dog was10X the size of mine so it didn't take much but the bottom line is my dog was where it was supposed to be his was not. You never know when an animal's demeanor will change if it feels threatened, etc.
Agreed that dogs and cats should stay in their own yards. I feel the same about children.

The dog did seem to warrant pepper spray as well, you can see in the video the clear threat he presented to the insecure male.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The simple fact that the woman who filmed it fears doing an interview, and even the owner to speak out says volumes for the retaliation of that department.

Should he have done that? I dont know...I am inclined to side with the police on this since it is 3sec long.

Unfortunately the majority only needs a single frame to target police and blow this way out of proportion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom