Browning BPR .22 Long Rifle 40 Grain 1600 rounds $50.99 shipped with code WLS9. 2.9CPR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My order shows cancelled on their website, even though they charged my credit card. Online chat person told me my refund should process in the next 3-5 days. No answer as to why they went ahead and charged my card.

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

Oh boy, I was curious to see the actual 1600 rounds would show up. Guess I will see when mine arrives.

Thankful that my order was just cancelled instead of having to deal with getting charged for a much lower quantity.

It was strange as I checked my CC activity after seeing some of the messages that day. My card was charged long before I received any messages about the order not being fulfilled. The charge was reversed and then put back on even after the cancellation email and was finally removed overnight.

Based on other comments, it seems that I have been fortunate to not have any issues with other orders over the last few years.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Well, I got a delivery...

I ordered 3200 rds and 800 rds showed up today. My card was charged for the 3200 at .03/rd so there was a bit if a discrepancy.

I got on the site and opened a chat. After a few minutes back and forth with no arguing/complaining/rudeness, I was reimbursed the total amount and got to keep the 800 rds - no charge.

Can't say I had a bad experience with Optics Planet, (other than not getting the number of rounds I ordered) but they easily resolved the issue.

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

I ordered 3200 rds and 800 rds showed up today. My card was charged for the 3200 at .03/rd so there was a bit if a discrepancy.

I got on the site and opened a chat. After a few minutes back and forth with no arguing/complaining/rudeness, I was reimbursed the total amount and got to keep the 800 rds - no charge.

Can't say I had a bad experience with Optics Planet, (other than not getting the number of rounds I ordered) but they easily resolved the issue.
I just got a survey about how likely I would be to recommend them based on the order number that was attached to the cancellation.

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

I too recieved this e-mail, my ammo is out for delivery right now. Sounds like some folks who's ammo wasn't out for delivery today order from FedEx was told to return it to optics planet.

Sounds like everyone is getting full refunds and some lucky folks like yourself is getting free ammo as well. Still not worth the headache but free ammo is free I guess?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230406_130625_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230406_130625_Gmail.jpg
    478.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230406_154322.jpg
    20230406_154322.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
So do we need a “Do not do business with these online sellers” thread?

Would anyone like to add to the list?

- Cheaper than Dirt for their $100+ PMAGs after Sandy Hook

- Buds Gun Shop for the 12 gauge slug fiasco

- Optics Planet for lying about .22lr ammo… I already avoided them before this though since they are slow at shipping

ramco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would not do business with anyone who charged my credit card before they shipped my order. Charging my card when the order ships is normal business practice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom