Browning BPR .22 Long Rifle 40 Grain 1600 rounds $50.99 shipped with code WLS9. 2.9CPR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Yeah, I'm cancelled too. However, I just saw they still have 400 round boxes for $35. So unless that's a lie too, they have the product and have just chosen not to honor the deal they offered. Pretty sure that's illegal, but what am I gonna do...

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Yeah, I'm cancelled too. However, I just saw they still have 400 round boxes for $35. So unless that's a lie too, they have the product and have just chosen not to honor the deal they offered. Pretty sure that's illegal, but what am I gonna do...
I'm not sure it's illegal. You can find out where their headquarters is and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in that area. You might get something better than the 5% discount they offered.

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
@foghorn918

My CC was charged and I got the shipped notification (but can't find the tracking number only the order #). I wonder if this is going to actually just show up on my doorstep?

I ordered fairly early which leads me to believe they had limited quantities at that price point and when it got posted to reddit gundeals which has 415,000 followers there was no way they could fulfill all those orders.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm assuming it'll show up.

22 Shipped.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom