Browning BPR .22 Long Rifle 40 Grain 1600 rounds $50.99 shipped with code WLS9. 2.9CPR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I placed my order at 12:07pm yesterday and so far no cancelation or refund. I'll keep you posted with updates.

This could be the case where they had limited amounts and then got flooded with orders they couldn't fulfill which sounds like something Optics Planet would do. Or it was a typo and everyone's order will get cancelled. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sorry guys about the bad lead, no more Optics Planet post for me. 👍🏻

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I placed my order at 12:07pm yesterday and so far no cancelation or refund. I'll keep you posted with updates.

This could be the case where they had limited amounts and then got flooded with orders they couldn't fulfill which sounds like something Optics Planet would do. Or it was a typo and everyone's order will get cancelled. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sorry guys about the bad lead, no more Optics Planet post for me. 👍🏻
Hope you get it! No worries, if it is posted from a place that is reputable (as in an ongoing concern with a real business, not scammers) then it is up to us to decide if it is too good to be true or not. I expected it was either a typo or a limited amount as a loss leader.

While far from ideal, this is better than the situation at Buds, where they shipped the wrong stuff out instead of cancelling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom