Browning BPR .22 Long Rifle 40 Grain 1600 rounds $50.99 shipped with code WLS9. 2.9CPR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Same here.
Shows there right now at $35/400 or 9cpr. Methinks that there will be some order cancellations coming soon if they had it marked at 3cpr earlier.
That was there earlier as well, there was another option for $50.99/1600 which is gone now. They have removed the 1600 option and left the 400...

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I find it kinda strange that just one site had it for that price for just a little while. I don't see anywhere else on the web even close to what they priced it at. But my fu skills are lacking that's for sure.

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I have been purchasing a few things from Optics Planet over the last 6 months and have not had any issues to this point.

They have already charged my card for the .22lr that I bought yesterday, but now there is a message that says
"Unknown ETA, please contact us for more details" when I review the order.

I will try to wait them out as well.

Weston.cain

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have been purchasing a few things from Optics Planet over the last 6 months and have not had any issues to this point.

They have already charged my card for the .22lr that I bought yesterday, but now there is a message that says
"Unknown ETA, please contact us for more details" when I review the order.

I will try to wait them out as well.
@forindooruseonly my order is showing it shipped.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230404_080334_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230404_080334_Chrome.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 0

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dang, I just checked my order and it say "Unknown ETA, please contact us for more details..."

And this is the little box besides "processing"

"We've placed your items on order with our supplier, and we'll ship them out to you as soon as we receive them."

Hopefully they will ship. I can wait for that price.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Mine says "Processing" but doesn't have the "Unknown ETA" message some are seeing so far. It does have the "Item shipped" green text, but it's not a link and no tracking number assigned... so I assume that does NOT mean it has actually shipped yet, probably a space saver that will become a link to tracking once it actually ships?

Latest posts

Top Bottom