Bubble wrap in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
See all kinds of requests so thought I would throw this out..

Need the best place in Tulsa to buy Bubble wrap. Box Brokers wants $48.20 for 2ft X 10ft of large bubble wrap and just wondering if someone might sell it for a better price.

Thanks

Forgot to say I need it pretty quick, have to ship this stuff in the next day or so.

Wow! Knew Box Brokers were high but didn't realize they were crooks, found 2ft X 62.5 ft on line for $26.95. Too bad I need it so quick.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've shopped all around and the best deal on bubble wrap is at Wal-Mart buying the 150 ft boxes of 12 inch small bubble. It's the smaller stuff like 3/16"? and perforated in 12 inch sections but if you don't need something bigger, it's by far the best deal you can find unless you get it free somewhere.

Ps. I have made an almost 100% switch to using newsprint paper for my shipping needs. It doesn't weigh any more than peanuts or bubble when packed and you can crush it up and make your own fitted area when needed. Box Brokers is the cheapest place I've found in town for that, although it's so reasonable anyway that I haven't shopped it much.

If you do want to go the peanut route, the UPS store usually has the best deal on big bags of it.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See all kinds of requests so thought I would throw this out..

Need the best place in Tulsa to buy Bubble wrap. Box Brokers wants $48.20 for 2ft X 10ft of large bubble wrap and just wondering if someone might sell it for a better price.

Thanks

Forgot to say I need it pretty quick, have to ship this stuff in the next day or so.

Wow! Knew Box Brokers were high but didn't realize they were crooks, found 2ft X 62.5 ft on line for $26.95. Too bad I need it so quick.

You might want to double check those prices at box brokers, I buy bubble wrap from them pretty regularly..

24x1/2x125 $0.62 $48.20

2ft wide, 1/2" thick (large bubble) by 125 FEET long..

$0.62 per foot.
$48.20 per roll (125 FEET)

http://www.boxbrokers.com/pages.aspx?pageid=10

Last edited:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you really need the bigger bubble stuff, I'd also recommend www.uline.com

I should also mention that if you order from ULINE, you can get it here the next day via UPS ground cheapest method. It ships from Dallas and I've had great luck with them. With the shipping though, it will probably work out to be around the same or just slightly less then Box Brokers.

EDIT: Just checked and for the same 2 foot wide 125 foot long roll of 1/2" bubble, ULINE's price is about the same as Box Brokers before shipping so BB is still the best deal I can find on the bigger stuff.

Last edited:

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might want to double check those prices at box brokers, I buy bubble wrap from them pretty regularly..

24x1/2x125 $0.62 $48.20

2ft wide, 1/2" thick (large bubble) by 125 FEET long..

$0.62 per foot.
$48.20 per roll (125 FEET)

http://www.boxbrokers.com/pages.aspx?pageid=10

Think you might be right, I assumed because the width was in inches the length was also. I'll check with the store..

Thanks guys, think I have it..

Latest posts

Top Bottom