Buck Forage Oats & 4X4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The order cut off is today at noon. I have alerted both companies to prepare to ship the orders. BFO's will ship tomorrow and expected to arrive by Friday as they are coming from central Texas. The 4 X 4's are coming from a couple states away. I hope they will be here by Friday. I am at the mercy of the trucking companies now. I will post upon the arrival. I will send each of you a pm of what you owe, including a contact number.
Thank you for your orders, they are appreciated.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To All - I called the seed company today to see where the order is. It appears that they were backlogged in getting shipments out. When I called they were printing my label and going out today. I frequently ship to Nebraska and shipping time is 3 days so the order should be here and delivered on Wednesday. No worries, there is plenty of time to get these and the Oats in the ground. I wont plant until September 28th which will be cooler and better moisture in the soil.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm taking orders for Buck Forage Oats and the 4x4 Fall blend for a August 21st order placement. The BFO's will be $33.50/ 50 pound bag and the 4x4 Fall blend will be $35.00/ 5 pound bag. These prices are same as last year. Pick up will be in OKC or by special arrangements. 2 bags of BFO mixed with 1 bag of 4x4 are a stellar mix for an acre food plot 1 bag of 4x4 makes a great 1/2 acre food plot by itself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom