built my first AR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Way easier than I expected. Built 2 guns with Palmetto uppers, Magpul furniture, Anderson lowers (thanks FBT), and a UTG stock. Shot well, look amazing. Very happy! Woot! 20140823_114832.jpg

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks similar to my last build. I used Fat Boys Anderson lower, PSA stainless upper w/ vortex Strikefire, PSA build kit with ACS-L stock, and PSA nickel-boron BCG and PSA charging handle. Gotta love good deals.

Harp13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I built my first lower with Anderson lower and parts kit from FBT. Added a Chiappa/ATI .22lr polymer upper and really enjoy shooting it. Will be building a 5.56 upper soon. Nice build.

tbowe91

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice. I built my first one, a 5.56 with PSA parts and an Anderson lower. Now I have a second lower to build. Not sure of what upper. It's fun, but getting expensive.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you're hooked now!LOL

What he said! Your rifle does look great. But, you might as well get used to saying this since you're now an addict..."Hi, my name is 71buickfreak and I'm an AR junkie..." "I probably won't be completing the 12 step program as the only time I can get away from the AR building bench is when I'm at the range shooting AR's."

Latest posts

Top Bottom