Bushmaster ACR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just went by Sports World and saw one of these *AWESOME* just wondering if anyone had shot one or had any expierance with one of these wonderful creations

I've heard and saw some referance on bushmaster's site that there would be a 7.62x39 version that accepts AK mags. I guess there not yet in production, anyone have any info.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hitler sure didn't care for it when he found out how much it cost! :)

LOL, beat me to it.

Way overpriced IMHO...For the kind of money they want there are much better options than purchasing an untested, first-off production rifle from a mid-grade AR-15 maker.

If the price was lower, it might make the "maybe" list.

oranjooose

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, beat me to it.

Way overpriced IMHO...For the kind of money they want there are much better options than purchasing an untested, first-off production rifle from a mid-grade AR-15 maker.

No ACR for me. if price was lower, barrel was 1:7, maybe. I'm just really sold on ARs and what they bring to the table

SoonersFan32064

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, beat me to it.

for those who dont know about the ACR was an originally a project of MAGPUL and when MAGPUL sold the project to Bushmaster and Remington they changed the name from Masada to ACR they basically redesigned everything...imho its several steps up from a AR-15 and it also weighs in a little over a half-pound less than an AR-15 does.

here check out this vid...should give you some information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJhPMIVgF6c

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, beat me to it.

I think you're being generous at that! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom