Buyers market or Sellers Market - Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that people have less money to throw at their hobbies as of lately and that is causing the market to slowly shift in favor of the buyers.

If people, in general, had less money to spend on their hobbies then the sellers would have to lower their prices to accommodate that, making it a buyers market no?

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've noticed lots of AR's on the market as well as plenty of lower quality guns that I feel were bought out of hast and without education. Everything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it and right now I'm not willing to pay much for anything.

There are a few items I have been on the look out for and will spend for my "Want" list, but the list is very short. From just watching GB, Armslist and the classifieds, I don't see a lot moving near as fast as it did 8 months ago.

Now, were I believe we can all benefit is to pay attention to the current times and the items that can disappear without your notice. An example is HK making all Full Auto carriers a restricted part for civilian purchase. Those carriers have almost tripled in price over the past year. Hi cap magazines have fallen in price over the past months, for those who don't purchase a few now, very well might regret it with a possible Executive Order... There are just a few items like this, but I don't want to sit back and say "remember when".... The time is now to get the little stuff.

J

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If people, in general, had less money to spend on their hobbies then the sellers would have to lower their prices to accommodate that, making it a buyers market no?

I agree, I believe I stated that in the post as well.

I also agree with the above stated that even items here in the classifieds are sitting around longer before they sell or the sellers adjusts their price.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It definately a buyers market. For the most part anytime the ecomony is in this kind of shape, people sell their toys to make ends meet. Boats, RVs, ATVs and guns. The last two gun I bought used were smoking hot deals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom