Buying itch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’ve come to the wrong place for help. That is unless you are secretly wanting help getting a new weapon [emoji23]

I’m on a small kick. Looking at the Springfield XD-E in 9mm. I’m a Sig Guy, but this hammer fired XD-E has really got my wallet humming. Plus, I received an email this morning that Springfield Armory has started another promo. April 1st to June 30th, 3 free mags.

Then there is the Sig P365. They are starting to become more available everyday. This weapon will be a game changer for everyone else to push for. Issues seem to have been worked out. New 365’s are shipping with X-Rays and relief cuts. If that P365 was hammer fired, I’d own two by now.

Last edited:

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can always buy something big not related to firearms. That might cool your jets, like it did mine when I recently splurged on a new gaming desktop. Not buying any firearms for a while!

You can also try my philosophy: if it doesn’t see range time in a year, it’s gone. Doing that has allowed me to keep my collection under control, and I can see the back wall of the safe.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the perfect cure to your problem: each week send me $100 for a year and each time you think of buying another gun double the terms sooner or later you will run out of funds and get tired of sending me your hard earned cash by then you should have control of yourself and your spending habits.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we had a cure, this forum wouldn't be needed. We all deal with this sickness for the one purpose of keeping this forum busy.
I'm currently weeding out a few guns I don't shoot much so I can pile up some cash. Wannenmacher is next weekend. I haven't had a ton of luck finding what I was looking for but maybe this time. It's weird, I swear if I decided I wanted a Rem 700 30-06, there wouldn't be one at the gun show. Lol

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 1 step program.

Step 1 - go buy a gun

Problem solved. You’re welcome.

Where shall I send my bill.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Winston Churchill
I can add two more steps:
2: buy ammo
3: go to the range

Latest posts

Top Bottom