Buying Mailing Boxes Locally?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm trying to source a couple sizes of boxes for shipping. Uline seems a little high, and Pratt (I think their the people that bought Love Box Company) didn't carry what I'm looking for. Does anyone have any other suggestions in the OKC area?

I'm looking for the flat locking tab type boxes. Uline calls the smaller ones literature mailers. I need two different sizes of smaller ones and a longer one (think AR15 size).

I'm also going to need to source some correlated (I think that's it, the egg crate type stuff) foam for lining them.

Any help is appreciated.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, there is the Box Brokers but they are located in Tulsa. Surely there is something similar in OKC. They carry a large variety of boxes and all kinds of shipping cartons and supplies.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Flat rate boxes are free at the post office. They have three sizes available. They also have some mailing envelopes with bubble padding too.

There is a store on the south side of I-240 just west of Pennsylvania in the strip mall that will have any size box or packing material you may want. Prices are not bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom