Cabela's Gear Bag $9.99 w/Free Shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just ordered 2 all free of charge ( no tax, free shipping and free points) total out of pocket $0 shipped to my door how much better does it get.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered these last year and they have held up good. Me and the wife took them on our trip earlier this year and they held everything we needed for the plane trip. I also use one to hold all my mags and ammo when I go to the range. I thought I would need to buy more this year, but the one used at the range is still holding up.

Ordered 3 more to give as gifts. Thanks for the heads up....

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered these last year and they have held up good. Me and the wife took them on our trip earlier this year and they held everything we needed for the plane trip. I also use one to hold all my mags and ammo when I go to the range. I thought I would need to buy more this year, but the one used at the range is still holding up.

Ordered 3 more to give as gifts. Thanks for the heads up....

Good to know they have held up. I just ordered a couple! Thanks Makeithappen, for posting the deal!

Latest posts

Top Bottom