Cabela's Gear Bag $9.99 w/Free Shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have ordered one myself, but I picked one up almost identical on sale at WM a couple years ago. It's the perfect size for ammo, ear plugs, small tools, ect for going to the range. I normally keep mine loaded and just grab and go.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday.

I'm really pissed that I didn't order 4-5 to give away at Christmas. This is a nice shooting/range bag. I did cut a 1/4" piece of plywood to put in the bottom so it didn't loose shape with 300 rounds of .40, gun, muffs, mags , etc that didn't make it into a round bottom duffle bag.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday.

I'm really pissed that I didn't order 4-5 to give away at Christmas. This is a nice shooting/range bag. I did cut a 1/4" piece of plywood to put in the bottom so it didn't loose shape with 300 rounds of .40, gun, muffs, mags , etc that didn't make it into a round bottom duffle bag.

Me too! I did get two, one for the father in law. Good idea on the thin plywood. I think I will do the same.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used kydex but yes, very nice. Put a wooden box of winchester 22lr in each, some new Walker Game Ear protective muffs, and eye pro for the kids stocking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom