Cabela's Gear Bag $9.99 w/Free Shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Up early this morning waiting on Piston10 for some work on his Glock, I cut a piece of the 1/8 plywood for the bottom of one of the two I bought. It does keep it good and flat when loaded down.

Good idea Dennis!

Now I am really wishing I had bought several more, these would make great gifts through out the year.

Last edited:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Up early this morning waiting on Piston10 for some work on his Glock, I cut a piece of the 1/8 plywood for the bottom of one of the two I bought. It does keep it good and flat when loaded down.

Now I am really wishing I had bought several more, these would make great gifts through out the year.

I agree I bought two and then the next morning bought 5 more. My manly men family members are likely to get one for christmas.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, just ordered a few more. Only thing is the free shipping is 4JOLLY and the catch is you have to order over $49, but no biggie with four more bags and a couple of other things!!

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just took advantage of 3 of these also for gifts.

I too had to add a few items to get the free shipping, but now do not have to make a 30 mile trip to Bass Pro and pay the tax. Bonus, Cabella's had a little better price on the particular items I needed. Great in all ways except for a few days waiting, but nothing I needed immediately, so I am very happy.

Thanks for sharing this bargain.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday.

I'm really pissed that I didn't order 4-5 to give away at Christmas. This is a nice shooting/range bag. I did cut a 1/4" piece of plywood to put in the bottom so it didn't loose shape with 300 rounds of .40, gun, muffs, mags , etc that didn't make it into a round bottom duffle bag.

Gonna have to use this idea as well. Thanks

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They had a 53-1947 OldTimer ORANGE SHARPFINGER @ $9.99 each

I got one of them and a couple of half price 23-0987 UNIVERSAL STORAGEBOX @ $6.99 each

To add up enough to get free shipping. I used one of the old original Sharpfingers when I was growing up to skin with and liked it, brought back many memories so had to have one, even knowing they are not made by the same company that made Oldtimers.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like the way they curved the shoulder strap. Used mine at a match this morning. Most shoulder straps slide off the shoulder quickly. This one with the curve stayed right where I put it while walking between stages.

Latest posts

Top Bottom