Cabela's Gear Bag $9.99 w/Free Shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go my other ones in as well, two of them are already gifted out and in use! Father in law got one for his Birthday which was two days back, we put in a solid bottom in it as well. 1/8 plywood bottom and he liked the heck out of it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those went like hot cakes at Christmas. Same price in today's email from cabellas. Ordered a couple more along with some knives on sale for future gifts. Free shipping over $50

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those went like hot cakes at Christmas. Same price in today's email from cabellas. Ordered a couple more along with some knives on sale for future gifts. Free shipping over $50

Yep, and your idea on the 1/8 plywood in the bottom just finish's the little bags off. I put one in the bottom of the two I am keeping, one in the bottom of the Father In Law's and he loves it. Got a couple more set back for gifts as well.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet there were more of these ordered for Christmas than about anything else in their catalog. I got 3. Great deal for the $ for many uses. Thanks to the OP for sharing this bargain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom