California bar: Illegal immigrant should get law license

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you need to learn tolerance.
Tolorate 100,000 Illegals mooching the system a year? 1 million? 10? 100? How many criminals must I tolorate before I should look at myself in the mirror again...

As they spit on those who take the steps to become LEGAL .....

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tolorate 100,000 Illegals mooching the system a year? 1 million? 10? 100? How many criminals must I tolorate before I should look at myself in the mirror again...

As they spit on those who take the steps to become LEGAL .....

Not only will we provide you with diversity training, we will also provide you with anger management classes.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of you need to learn tolerance.

I think we have been tolerant. Tolerant to the extreme that we're now being invaded without a shot being fired. Walked all over and watching them thumb their noses at us about our tolerant laws knowing that nothing will ever be done about it. This will be Oklahoma City Mexico before we know it. Parts of it already is.

US citizens are being looked down upon for voicing our opinions about the immigration issue because it's not "politically correct" or considered "racist". Why is it that when the "racist" word is said, it's the white person thats accused of racism. Have you ever watched any movies by the Wayans brothers? Or, the movie "White Chicks"? The "infamous" Sheriff in Arizona has been trying to do something about it and getting resistance from all levels of government. He is enforcing the law as it is written and the"racist profiling" finger is being pointed at him.

Eric Holder will probably get away from any charges for his participation in Fast & Furious and the death of the Border Patrol Agent because of backing from our current President and the words of Teddy Roosevelt have been forgotten.

"No one is above the law".

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
We will save you a seat in class too. :wink2:

I think we have been tolerant. Tolerant to the extreme that we're now being invaded without a shot being fired. Walked all over and watching them thumb their noses at us about our tolerant laws knowing that nothing will ever be done about it. This will be Oklahoma City Mexico before we know it. Parts of it already is.

US citizens are being looked down upon for voicing our opinions about the immigration issue because it's not "politically correct" or considered "racist". Why is it that when the "racist" word is said, it's the white person thats accused of racism. Have you ever watched any movies by the Wayans brothers? Or, the movie "White Chicks"? The "infamous" Sheriff in Arizona has been trying to do something about it and getting resistance from all levels of government. He is enforcing the law as it is written and the"racist profiling" finger is being pointed at him.

Eric Holder will probably get away from any charges for his participation in Fast & Furious and the death of the Border Patrol Agent because of backing from our current President and the words of Teddy Roosevelt have been forgotten.

"No one is above the law".

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's sweet, let's support people who are breaking the law. Send me to your class JB right after we send them home. Why do need to support people who are not legally here? Shall we also give the other criminals a free pass?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's sweet, let's support people who are breaking the law. Send me to your class JB right after we send them home. Why do need to support people who are not legally here? Shall we also give the other criminals a free pass?

You really need to determine why these questions seem to trouble you so much. In addition to tolerance class, you will have to complete a psych evaluation.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
HaHa! So much irony in this topic it's insane.

I for one think a law licenses should be sold along side with snow cones.

Mucho frio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom